Hey All,
Per AM's request, the film will not be posted on this blog or facebook.
The purpose of this film was to tell the AM staff and founders how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication. For those of you who were at the graduation, you know the effect it had. For those that weren't, suffice it to say the film was very well received. Thank you all so much for your involvement and your beautiful submissions. Your heart-felt messages were so powerful, it literally moved one of the founders to tears! Well-done everyone.
While I can't post the film anywhere permanently, I will send you all a link to the final cut (with a password), which I'll keep up for a week. I must ask you not to copy the film or post it ANYWHERE: The film was created for the AM staff to do as they wish, and they wish to keep it as it was intended to be: personal.
Thank you!
Travis
really Great work Trav!!, the film turned out amazing!!!
ReplyDelete