I wanted to take a second and say, when you see the film, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! Many, if not most, of your films had to be cut down in order to accommodate fitting all of them in. If your shot was over 3 seconds, I can pretty much guarantee that it was cut down -- there are a few exceptions, such as Svetla and Teri, who created shots that I had specifically requested. I did my best to preserve the heart of what you were saying, and I trimmed as best I could from the silence at the beginning and end of each shot. I don't think many gags got lost in the process (only one I can think of, to be honest), so hopefully ya'll won't form an angry mob post-graduation and string me up. I really hope this'll be a film you're all proud of, because it was thru your hard work and awesome ideas that the film ended up as funny and entertaining as it is (and it's VERY funny and VERY entertaining!) -- you guys are awesome!
Trav
No comments:
Post a Comment