Hey all!
The segment of the film utilizing the song I mentioned before will require several audio-less shots. I estimate we need between 8 and 12 more silent shots to fill this segment (at the estimate that each shot is 3 seconds long).
These silent bits can be anything -- dancing, holding a "thank you" sign, flipping pancakes, whatever you want. For a good example, look at Levi Ames' shot (although I don't expect everyone to go this "all out" with animation effects and all that -- you can if you want, but don't feel like that's a requirement).
For those that are camera shy, this is a good opportunity to still say thanks -- you can simply hold up a sign to say your bit, you don't even have to move!
One more note: If you choose to do one of these, it is still preferable that you have a Man-in-Red if at all possible.
Thanks all! Let me know if you have any questions!
thank.you.spike@gmail.com
Trav
No comments:
Post a Comment