It seems I wasn't as clear as I should have been about what this blog is for, specifically. You will not be posting your video here. Send your video to thank.you.spike@gmail.com and I will take care of posting them up here. This blog is simply to get you all inspired by each others films. I'm excited to see how you all handle the "Man in Red"! Be super creative!
Also, I need someone from Spain, someone from India, and someone from France specifically to contact me thru the above email address, as the video has a few specific needs. Please make the subject "I'm from [your country]" so that I don't miss the email! (It's also cool if you simply speak the language of that country but are from somewhere else!)
I also need a few people who are not camera shy for a sort of goofy part of the film. It's nothing over-the-top, but if you might be interest, please contact me with the subject "Dance".
Thanks!
Trav
No comments:
Post a Comment